Friday, September 19, 2008

Who does Sterling look like?

So, I dug up some baby pics of Jeremey and I to post so we can see where Sterling got his good looks. :) Here's a cute pic of Jeremey...Look at that big smile!!!...and that stray pinky finger! ADORABLE!!!
Here's our beautiful baby boy. (How do you like that left eye drifting out like that?! Hee hee!!!)
And I couldn't find any good baby pics of me where you could see a good straight-on shot of my face...but I think this pic will do. I'd guess I'm about 18 months old in the shot. I'm with my sis...isn't she a doll! You can see now why I've always been self conscious about having chubby cheeks! Ha!
My vote: I think Sterling looks more like me as a child. Hopefully he looks more and more like his Daddy as he gets older!
And now for a blast from the past! I found these pics of Jeremey when he was in the ARMY. That would be 1991! Look how TINY he was! He couldn't be an ounce over 135 in these pictures.
Here's where you'll really start laughing... I have no idea how old he is in these pics of him with his 3 sisters (aren't they cuties, too!). Can we say "MULLETT"!?!
Mullett #2, with bangs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so, Josie ... I want to know if Jeremy made you sleep on the couch after posting the Mullet pics... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Uh Josie there's an unwritten rule about exposing personal pics like that of your sil. Note to self: put Josie on the hit list!