Thursday, September 4, 2008

Check out my shiner

So, I wish I could say that I got this ugly black eye from some brave act or from some exciting adventure...but, alas...I cannot. I stood up out of bed one morning to go feed Sterling and I must have stood up too fast...b/c the next thing I knew, my face was a centimeter away from my night stand. Jeremey said I just fell like a tree right into it. It was really scary for both Jeremey and me. Talk about a head ache! You can't see it in this picture, but my head hit the dresser in three spots, near my hairline, just above my eye brow, and right at the corner of my eye. The worst part of all of this is going out in public. I feel like everyone is staring at me and I've even gotten a few sad faces from people...like I'm a "battered wife" or something. Jeremey beating ME up?! Yeah right!!! He knows better than to pick that fight! Hee hee!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Way to go Grace!

Unknown said...

oooooooohhh!!!!!

Sorry, Jos! That TOTALLY sucks.

If it makes you feel better, I had 2 black eyes at the same time, and assisted at a wedding ... I looked like I'd been in a bar fight...

Anonymous said...

you know since you had Sterling your not that important anymore, can we see STERLING? ha ha

I love ya
amanda