Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Recent Developments

First things first...the good news: Sterling had his follow-up EKG and echocardiograph yesterday and Doc says all is well with out little man's ticker. He's perfect! Of course, we already knew that!

Jeremey took Sterling to his first football game last Friday at Williston High (where Jeremey works). He and Daddy had a great time and Mommy got some much needed alone time to get some work done. :)
I know that I'm holding the bottle up in this picture, but that's just because Jeremey and I didn't have the camera ready while Sterling was holding it up himself. Yeah, yeah...so it was a cute little fluke. Of course he can't hold his bottle up yet...but it was still adorable!
For the last week or so, Sterling has been trying to get that cute little thumb of his into his mouth. He is really bumbly about it and ususally ends up bopping himself in the face a few times before he gives up. Sometimes he gets it in there, but nothing much comes of it...as is shown in this picture where he's pretty much just liking his thumb.Ah, but today...TODAY...he actually got the thumb in the mouth, fully extended, and was sucessfully sucking it! It was adorable...and, naturally, no one was around to bask in the joy of the moment with me. I did, however have the camera handy. YES!!! I didn't even realize he was doing it until I heard him. Then I looked down and saw the cutest thing ever. He was holding onto my collar and sucking his thumb at the same time. Ahhhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that he sucks his thumb!So did Jake, well so DOES Jake. Can't take it away. I still think it's cute although I have threatened to cut it off and mount it!

Unknown said...

DUDE TIME!!!!!!!!! Awesome!