Thursday, September 18, 2008

Too Cute!!!

Jeremey's mom (Grandmother) came to stay with us for a week in August...near the time Sterling was supposed to be born. We had a wonderful time with her and Sterling just couldn't get enough Granmother-kisses!

All that kissin' made him sleepy!!!

Here is "sheep"...Sterling's best pal. They chill on the couch together...

they hug and play...
and they even do circus tricks together! What a pair!!!
Sterling enjoys the warm sun as he basks near a window. Doesn't he look so big now?!

I bought this neck pillow for him b/c his head bobbles a little too much in his car seat for mommy's taste. Two words: Papa Smurf. LOL!!!

This is just a cute shot of him. Yes, he's sleeping on his tummy. Don't freak out...we only let him sleep this way if we are right next to him on the couch...never at night or when we're in another room.


We introduced Sterling to books at an early age. When he was in the hospital, we'd read to him all the time. And what do you know...he's already a little bookworm!

"The cutsie little turtle on my shirt doesn't mean anything. Believe me when I say...I'm bad...bad to the bone!"
Grandmother gave us this cute bib. In case you can't make out the text on it...it reads: "If you think I'm cute, you should see my dad!"

2 comments:

mama to many said...

He is sooo cute! I love all the pictures! He still looks so tiny! But I know he is growing every day! I agree, he looks more like your baby pictures, but they change every day.

Unknown said...

Baby animal books? Josie, I have to admit I'm disappointed. I figured by this age, he'd be reading anatomy books and memorizing the names of every bone and muscle in the body ... ;-)