Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Amazing YOGA-DADDY!

Jeremey got me a pregnancy yoga DVD so that I can take advantage of all the relaxin in my system and try and develop my flexibility...and who knows...maybe I'll develop a taste for yoga workouts. Doubt it, but who knows. :) Well, Jeremey's been having some back pains, so he joins me in my YOGA-MAMA worksouts. Some of these images are a little dark...but the lights were low and you can see the actual yoga instructors on the TV. So, sit back, relax, and brace yourself for some serious entertainment (and not to worry...there is no spandex involved!).





YIKES!!!

DOUBLE YIKES!!!
TRIPLE YIKES!!!
Jeremey pretends to be a tree with flowers here...hmm...wonder what type of flowers?

Jeremey is connecting to his heart and his "baby" here. I'm sorry, but he looks preggy in this shot...doesn't he!?!

Paying attention to the yoga instructor, Reignbeau Mars...I'm serious...that's her name. Can we say: HIPPY PARENTS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! That's HYSTERICAL!!!!!

I LOVE yoga! It keeps me happy! Maybe you'll appreciate the slower, more medetative quality of it?

I keep trying to get Erik to do the downward facing dog, but no luck! ;-)