Sunday, February 10, 2008

February in Florida

This Saturday, Jeremey and I spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful Florida climate. It was about 80 degrees (-ish) and breezy. We barbequed with some friends and played a couple rounds of horseshoes. I've never played before, so it was a fun first for me.
Jeremey was my partner in the first game...and I have to say...I got more points than him!!! BUT, in the next game he played with just the guys...he rocked.
As I began tossing the horseshoes, I could feel my uterine ligaments spazzing out a little...so as soon as I'd release the horseshoe, I'd have to grab my lower abdomen...which Jeremey captured on film for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, just rub it in how stinkin' cold it is (or will be tomorrow) in Kansas...fine.... ;-)~