Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in SUNNY Florida!!!

Now this is how we do Christmas in Florida...cabana shirts and shorts!

My sister got this cute little outfit for Sterling when he was born. I'm so excited that it finally fits him. I think it really works with the Santa hat...LOL!
This is our first Christmas tree. I've never had my own tree and I'm glad my first was with my own little family. I am so anxious to make ornaments with Sterling when he gets older. Also, Jeremey and I would like to decorate our tree with ornaments that represent our friends and family, so if you are looking to get us something for Christmas...please send us an ornament with your picture or your name or just something that we'll know represents YOU!
One of our many Christmas blessings this year was a visit from Pam (Jeremey's mom, aka: Grandmother) and Jessie (Jeremey's youngest sister, aka: Auntie Jessie). When I first saw this picture, I thought Sterling was 'flippin' the bird'. But he's not...there are TWO fingers up. :)
Sterling was having so much fun with these little jingle-bell antlers.Daddy was having fun with the jingle-bell antlers, too. I love my husband...never a day without laughter!Sterling wasn't really interested in learning to unwrap gifts this year...but he REALLY liked the ribbon from his gift from Auntie Jessie (some really great books...thanks, Jessie!). Here's Sterling "helping" Mommy unwrap some more gifts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your new background! SO fun!

Unknown said...

More excited about the ribbons? Sounds like my kitty!