Sunday, June 15, 2008

32 Weeks Pregnant

Can you believe that yet another 4 weeks have gone by already?! Here I am at 32 weeks prego (Sterling is exactly 30 weeks old now). Only 8 weeks (ish) left to go until the big day! I am more and more excited to have my baby boy here with each passing day! And not just because I want him out of my belly! :)

I am 36 1/2 inches around and 129 lbs at this point. That's a total of 10 1/2 inches gained at the waist and somewhere between 16-19 lbs. Sterling is SOOOOOO active. I can now easily distinguish between punches, kicks, and head butts...and I'm not joking! He likes to hang out on the right side of my uterus...which is very uncomfortable for me. I let him hang there for as long as I can tolerate, but eventually, I have to kind of push him down a little bit so I can breath. I have also now experienced the "joy" of my son dancing on my bladder. Oh, and I made my first madd dash to the bathroom b/c I thought I was going to pee my pants when I saw something histerically funny on TV the other night. Fortunately for our couch, our bathroom was nearby!

Jeremey and I wanted to post a video clip of Sterling kicking and punching and moving around, but the little guy is little camera shy it seems. As soon as the camera would roll...he'd completely freeze. Figures. I'm talking to him to try and get him to move around a little in this picture. You can also see a thin "stripe" down the middle of my belly in this shot. Jeremey swears he can't see it...but I can. It's like a very pale freckle...but a long strait line. A lot of dark-skinned women will get something called a linea nigra during pregnancy...a line of darker pigmentation below the navel. My little stripe must be something along those lines...the white-girl version. :)
One of the classes Jeremey teaches at his high school is Algebra 1A (a step above pre-algebra). He promised his students that if they--as a group--showed an 85% improvement on their FCAT scores (Florida's standardized test), he would dye his hair the school colors...red and white. Well, go Williston! They did it! In this picture, we are double bleaching his hair to get it light enough to apply the red dye. I'm loving the blue! He matches our living room walls! LOL!
This is the bleaching result. Pretty light.
Drum roll please... Once I got past the initial shock of the color, it grew on me. :) Nothing like having a husband with a red mo-hawk! LOL!
I took this picture of Jeremey after Karate one day. I just thought he looked hot...so I just had to capture the moment. Hee hee. While I've gained all this baby weight and lost all my muscles, he's dropped almost 10 lbs and cut about 4% body fat. Yeah, I'm hatin'. Can you blame me?!

No comments: